At The Barn at Holly Farm, you are our top priority. That’s why we have a dedicated event team to tend to your needs. We are a working equestrian farm and an animal farm with alpaca, llama, mini ponies, sheep, goats and chickens at the edge of our 17-acre property AND event producers to make sure your experience with us is as you planned.
When you come to Holly Farm you will know you are on a real farm. In the distance below our event facility you will see dozens of horses enjoying time grazing and perhaps some riders in our outdoor area.
We consider our event clients friends for life because once you and your guests experience our hospitality, our beautiful 86-year old historic barn, our fiber farm store, and our animal farm you will return for special occasions throughout the rest of your life. Perhaps it will be a birthday party, riding lessons, team building corporate events, an anniversary, a Medieval festival or our private – invite only barn dinner and dance evenings. No matter what the reason, Holly Farm will find a place in your heart and you will return in years to come.
On our farm, we will help throughout your day.
- Personalized attention on your special day from our Event Host
- Farm Host for the safety of our 2 legged guests and our 4 legged residents
- Greeting and working with your coordinator / planner (if you don’t contract our Day of Assistant)
- Supervision of your deliveries.
- Parking / driveway greeter.
- Direction for set up and take downs (you may hire our tear down service as well)
- Assistance in venue questions, rules and regulations follow through.