At Holly Farm, you are our top priority. That’s why we have a dedicated event team from On The Edge of Urban to tend to your needs. We are a working rescue equestrian farm and an animal farm with alpaca, llama, mini ponies, sheep, goats, chickens, a cow and a bee hive at the edge of our 17-acre property AND our On the Edge of Urban team to make sure your experience with us is as you planned.
When you come to Holly Farm you will know you are on a real farm. In the distance below our event facility you will see dozens of horses enjoying time grazing and perhaps some riders in our outdoor area.
We consider our event clients friends for life because once you and your guests experience our hospitality, our beautiful 96-year old historic barn, our fiber farm display room and our animal farm you will return for special occasions throughout the rest of your life. Perhaps it will be a birthday party, riding lessons, team building corporate events, an anniversary, a medieval festival or our private – invite only barn dinner and dance evenings. No matter what the reason, Holly Farm will find a place in your heart and you will return in years to come.
On our farm, we will provide you assistance throughout your event.
- Personalized attention on your special day from our Event Host
- Farm Host for the safety of our 2 legged guests and our 4 legged residents during our events.
- Greeting and hand off to your coordinator / planner (if you don’t contract our day of planner)
- Receiving of your deliveries. (You or your caterer must count and sign off)
- Parking / driveway greeter. (Contracted service)
- Direction for your set up and take downs (you may hire our tear down service as well)
- Assistance in venue questions, rules and regulations. (Caterers responsible for kitchen regulations)
Karmel Ackerman, owner/producer, On The Edge of Urban, is a local entrepreneur, with 30 years in event production and skilled in the art of bringing people together.
She is particularly excited about supporting local business and promoting the farm-HERS in our community.
You can contact Karmel and the On The Edge of Urban team at Celebrate@thebarnathollyfarm.com
Day of Wedding Planner
We are delighted to offer the services of Melanie Hoff as our Day-of Wedding Planner. With her design background and personal service, her clients love her ability to help them make their schedule and the wedding celebration goes just as it was intended. Please contact us to discuss services.