We are delighted to provide you with our barn services at The Barn at Holly Farm. In addition to our services, we have many great relationships with vendor partners. But, if you are a self planner, we would be delighted to assist you with our Barn services group.
At Holly Farm, you are our top priority. That’s why we have a dedicated event team from On The Edge of Urban to tend to your needs. We are a working equestrian farm and an animal farm with alpaca, llama, mini ponies, sheep, goats, chickens, a cow and a bee hive at the edge of our 17-acre property AND our On the Edge of Urban team to make sure your experience with us is as you planned.
When you come to Holly Farm you will know you are on a real farm. In the distance below our event barn you will see dozens of horses enjoying time grazing and perhaps some riders in our outdoor area.
We consider our event clients friends for life because once you and your guests experience our hospitality, our beautiful 96-year old historic barn, our fiber farm display room and our animal farm you will return for special occasions throughout the rest of your life. Perhaps it will be a birthday party, riding lessons, team building corporate events, an anniversary, a medieval festival or our private – invite only barn dinner and dance evenings. No matter what the reason, Holly Farm will find a place in your heart and you will return in years to come.
On our farm, we will provide you assistance throughout your event.
- Personalized attention on your special day from our Event Host
- Farm Host for the safety of our 2 legged guests and our 4 legged residents during our events.
- Greeting and hand off to your coordinator / planner (if you don’t contract our day of planner)
- Receiving of your deliveries. (You or your caterer must count and sign off)
- Parking / driveway greeter. (Contracted service)
- Direction for your set up and take downs (you may hire our tear down service as well)
- Assistance in venue questions, rules and regulations. (Caterers responsible for kitchen regulations)
Karmel Ackerman, owner/producer, On The Edge of Urban, is a local entrepreneur, with 30 years in event production and skilled in the art of bringing people together.
She is particularly excited about supporting local business and promoting the farm-HERS in our community.
You can contact Karmel and the On The Edge of Urban team at Celebrate@thebarnathollyfarm.com
Day of Event Coordinator
Day of Event Coordinator
We are delighted to offer the services of Melanie Hoff as our Day-of Event Coordinator. With her design background and personal service, her clients love her ability to help them make their schedule and the event goes just as it was intended. Please contact us to discuss services.
Front of House Manager
As a self planner, everyone desires a little advice or guidance from time to time in your planning process and we are there to assist. Our Front Of House Manager Terra has 20+ years of planning, budgeting, catering, staffing and managing events.
If you are looking for a little help, we are delighted to offer her knowledge and on-site management. You will enjoy your event with Terra at the helm.
To contact Terra please email Celebrate@thebarnatHollyfarm.com
On the Edge of Urban Decor Store
Decor can easily elevate the visual experience of your event. We are pleased to offer the On The Edge of Urban Decor Store to assist you in enhancing your event theme.
The following items are included with your event contract:
- 8-top Round Tables – 11
- Rectangular Tables – 10
- Chairs – Tan padded folding – 150
- Gift table/Sign-in table
- Dessert table
- Prep Kitchen
- Caterer's loft staging area
- DJ/Dance area
- Natural Wood Arch Entry
- Chairs – White poly stacking lawn – 40
- Gift table/Sign-in table
- 12 x 24 covered (this is part of our Farm Yard area and you may choose this for an intimate outdoor ceremony)
- Fire pit (coming soon)
- Parking attendants
- ADA Parking (limited access as a working farm venue)
- South Patio (20×40) with cafe lights
- Rehearsal time included (1 hour Wed/Thurs evenings – scheduled with contract signing)
- Pounded Metal Beverage Container
- Beer Counter
- Outdoor Games (coming soon)
- Bathroom (access from the Sweet Suite dressing room)
- Wood Benches / outdoor seating – 6
- Designated smoking area
Event Items for Rent
- 10' x 20' Event Tents – 3
- Floral Wire Frame
- Wine barrels for standing room and cocktail hour or cake or greeting table – 5
- Delivery shelving (24 hrs in advance)
- Table Umbrellas (2 yellow, 2 red, 2 white)
- Propane Mushroom Heaters – 3
- Popcorn Maker (rental comes with supplies and your caterer may manage the production)
- Décor and Food Prop items for Rent
- Wood Rounds
- Candy Buffet
- Candle French Frame
- Battery Operated Candles – 50
- Wooden Apple Boxes
- Various Wood Picture Frames
- Blankets – 50
- Lace – various
- Sheers – 18 white and 4 violet
We have a small inventory of event specialty items for your use through our rental program, however we also have great vendor relationships and we encourage you to engage with our preferred vendors to make your meeting or celebration dream come true.
30 years of experience in sound engineering come in one pleasant package named Seth Hill. Seth’s service includes audio board, speakers to fill the room and you will be delighted with Seth and his contribution to your event.
Floral and Set Design
We love hosting gorgeous weddings, celebrations and gatherings, farm dinners and Corporate theme dinners throughout the year. And our gal at The Dirty Girl Company creates original, unique designs to define the look of your event.
We work closely with each producer, planner or bride to ensure that your needs and wishes are realized. We source local and Snohomish valley flowers whenever possible and strive to use natural elements in our design. We also offer staging and set design services.
Or contact us at: